One of the biggest changes in franchising has been the rise of Mobile Franchising as time-strapped consumers want services delivered directly to their home or business. Bringing your services and/or products directly to your clients saves them time and money. Mobile businesses sell ‘convenience’ and consumers pay premium for convenience.
Some other reasons why mobile franchises are so popular?
- Lower Startup Costs - Mobile businesses have lower startup costs than brick-and-mortar operation.
- Scalability - You can add expand your business as consumer demand increases.
- No Commercial Premises Required – You don’t need to sign long term leases and pay for tenant improvements.
- Flexible Schedule – You can work around the other important aspects in your life.
- Shorter Ramp-Up - This means that you can start bringing in revenue almost immediately, rather than finding premises, negotiating a lease and waiting for a location to be developed.
Some of the benefits of being a Superbath franchisee include:
- Low Initial Investment and Easy Access to Capital - See our comprehensive “Lease Package”.
- Merchant Card Program - For acceptance of credit cards.
- Comprehensive On-line Management System - you are provided with everything you need to operate your business including online booking, customer relationship management, mobile access, invoices & payments, Google Maps integration, fleet management system and integrated bookkeeping system.
- Call Centre
- Low Monthly Operating Costs
- Complete Start-Up Package - We ensure you have everything you need to start your business including customized Van (Bathmobile), Vehicle Wrap, Designated Equipment Package, Initial Supplies Package & Marketing Materials.
- A Complete Set of Manuals - This includes a Pre-opening Manual, Policy & Procedures Manual, Checklists, Forms and Agreements.
- Home Based Business - allows you to write off some of your home expenses.
- Hands-on Comprehensive Initial Training Program - No prior experience is required.
- Exclusive Geographic Territory
- Lease Package - Our established relationship with a National Leasing Company for complete Lease Package (i.e. Customized Van, Vehicle Wrap, and Designated Equipment Package) with a deposit as low as 10%. This substantially reduces your required level of initial investment in the business.
- Company E-Mail Address - (email@example.com)
- A Listing on our Corporate Website
- Ongoing Support
- Build Equity
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A SUPERBATH FRANCHISEE
We strongly believe that the success of our franchisees is based on our franchisee-selection process combined with your desire to succeed. In selecting franchisees, preference will be given to applicants who:
- Disciplined self-starters with a high level of personal integrity and a desire to build and maintain long-term client relationships.
- Can operate within a proven system of operation.
- Have the ability to get started within 90 days.
- Reside in the local market where the franchise is to be located.
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have the funds to invest in the business.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
The first step is to thoroughly read the information above. If you are still interested in pursuing a Superbath franchise, you should complete and submit the Initial On-line Enquiry Form below.
If you meet our preliminary qualification criteria we will contact you to:
- Discuss your preferred territory and your time frame to opening.
- Discuss the total level of investment and minimum cash requirement.
- Provide you with a copy of our Request for Information & Consideration Form.
- Advise you of the next step.
INITIAL ON-LINE INQUIRY FORM
Legal Disclaimer: This is not a franchise offering. It is for information purposes only. An offering can only be made by a Franchise Disclosure Document, which must be provided in certain provinces and states, and must be registered in certain states. We will not sell a franchise unless our Franchise Disclosure Document has been delivered to the purchaser prior to the sale in compliance with provincial/state and/or federal law. We will not offer or sell a franchise unless the franchise offering is registered where the purchaser resides or where the franchise will be located, if required by provincial or state law and no exemption applies. Registration in any province or state is not an endorsement by the province or state.